At Keir Steele Waldon Lawyers people matter.
We are passionate about enriching the lives of our staff. We aim to provide an environment that allows each and every one of our people to achieve both their personal and professional goals. We believe that ‘balance’ is the essential ingredient in happy, productive and high performing teams and we think we’ve got it just right. We are a team with diverse experiences, perspectives and skills, with a common focus on delivering value for our clients.
Current opportunities to work at Keir Steele Waldon Lawyers are advertised below or to register your interest for future positions, please submit your details via the Contact Us link below.
- We are passionate about growing the careers of regional Queensland’s undergraduate and postgraduate lawyers.
- Our graduate program includes postgraduate internships and undergraduate clerkships (summer and winter) focused on building legal and commercial competencies that will provide you with a professional advantage.
- Based in our Townsville office you will work directly with the founders of Keir Steele Waldon Lawyers, Michael Keir, Moya Steele and Jayson Waldon along with our senior legal team in a broad range of matters and practice areas.
- You will gain valuable experience building relationships not only with our clients, but across the firm and business community to help you grow as a professional.
- We will also provide mentoring in critical skills that will assist you to build your legal practice in the long-term, including strategic business development, knowledge management and community involvement.
- Openings for the Keir Steele Waldon Graduate Program are advertised in September each year, with enquiries from high-performing students welcomed year-round.