At Keir Steele Waldon Lawyers people matter.
We are passionate about enriching the lives of our staff. We aim to provide an environment that allows each and every one of our people to achieve both their personal and professional goals. We believe that ‘balance’ is the essential ingredient in happy, productive and high performing teams and we think we’ve got it just right. We are a team with diverse experiences, perspectives and skills, with a common focus on delivering value for our clients.
Current opportunities to work at Keir Steele Waldon Lawyers are advertised below or to register your interest for future positions, please submit your details via the Contact Us link below.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Lawyer to join our growing team. You will have 1 – 3 years experience across various areas of commercial law including leasing and conveyancing, business transactions, estate planning and administration.
You will be coached and mentored by highly experienced senior lawyers and will receive first-hand experience working on a variety of challenging and interesting legal matters.
To be successful in this role you must:
- have an exceptional attitude;
- have a demonstrated ability to develop strong client relationships;
- show initiative and a willingness to learn;
- work well in a team environment;
- high standards in regards to quality, client service and professionalism;
- be passionate about developing your career with us.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing firm that focuses on enriching client relationships and delivering pragmatic commercial advice.
If you think Keir Steele Waldon Lawyers will be the right fit for you, please send a covering letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
We are currently seeking an Office Assistant to join our Townsville team on a full-time basis. This position is suitable for recent school leaver or law student wanting to gain experience working in a law firm.
Duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- General administrative duties such as filing, photocopy, scanning & binding;
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and couriers;
- Court filing;
- Archive and file management;
- Reception duties;
- Providing support to secretaries and paralegals;
The successful applicant will:
- Be exceptionally organised;
- Take responsibility for their work and use initiative;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Have a professional and friendly phone manner;
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail;
- Have a positive approach to working in a team.
The successful applicant will receive excellent mentoring and the opportunity for career progression. Current Driver’s Licence is essential.
If you think Keir Steele Waldon Lawyers might be the right fit for you, please send a covering letter and your resume to email@example.com