At Keir Steele Waldon Lawyers people matter.
We are passionate about enriching the lives of our staff. We aim to provide an environment that allows each and every one of our people to achieve both their personal and professional goals. We believe that ‘balance’ is the essential ingredient in happy, productive and high performing teams and we think we’ve got it just right. We are a team with diverse experiences, perspectives and skills, with a common focus on delivering value for our clients.
Current opportunities to work at Keir Steele Waldon Lawyers are advertised below or to register your interest for future positions, please submit your details via the Contact Us link below.
CONVEYANCING PARALEGAL – INGHAM OFFICE
An exciting opportunity has come up to join our team for a full-time Conveyancing Paralegal.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all residential conveyancing matters in our Ingham office. They will manage files from first contact with the client, right through to settlement. Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in residential conveyancing;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing files from start to finish;
- The ability to work autonomously (with the support of senior lawyers for complex matters);
- Exceptional client service and communication skills;
- Experience developing referrer networks;
- Experience with PEXA and LawMaster will be favourable;
In return, we offer a supportive work environment, opportunities for learning and development and a competitive remuneration package.
If you feel like Keir Steele Waldon Lawyers will be the right fit for you, we look forward to receiving your covering letter and resume via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.