As the beating heart of Australia’s cattle, cane and crop industries, North Queensland is a significant global player when it comes to agribusiness. Keir Steele Waldon Lawyers works with clients to drive growth opportunities and leverage competitive advantage in the agricultural sector.
We have a long and proud history working with families and business, helping navigate the way through the increasingly onerous legislative and regulatory requirements which apply to the sector. Our team of local, experienced lawyers help provide the commercial clarity, so you can focus on growth.
Contact the Keir Steele Waldon Agribusiness team for advice on:
- Agribusiness structuring
- Sale and purchase of grazing and farming properties
- Sale and purchase of agricultural assets including water licences and livestock
- Land tenure, resumptions and compensation
- Succession planning
- Licences, agreements and leases
- Livestock management and export agreements
- Environment, vegetation, native title and cultural heritage
- Foreign investment
- Taxation, transfer duties, land tax, capital gains tax and GST