Queensland industry is the engine room for long-term regional growth yet can be impeded by competing priorities and external influences.
As advocates for your business the Keir Steele Waldon Lawyers’ Business Advisory team will support you to strengthen your network, grow your commercial capacity and position your business to respond to emerging opportunities locally and beyond.
From securing essential capital, structuring to maximise profitability, negotiating strategic relationships or building commercial resilience we are committed to enriching every aspect of your business.
Our track record includes providing strategic advice and dispute resolution support to large commercial organisations, small to medium businesses and entrepreneurs throughout Queensland to empower them to achieve success.
At Keir Steele Waldon Lawyers we pride ourselves on providing legal solutions that are commercially-focused, realistic and relevant to your specific strategic objectives.
Contact the Keir Steele Waldon Lawyers Business Advisory team for advice on:
- Business structuring including trusts and joint ventures
- Drafting of commercial documents, contracts and agreements
- Business sales and purchases
- Commercial transactions such as licensing and franchising
- Leases, sale and purchase of commercial property
- Taxation, stamp duty and superannuation
- Employment and workplace health and safety
- Business succession planning
- Commercial disputes including insolvency
We also provide tailored advice to businesses within industry sectors such as agriculture, health, manufacturing and not-for-profit.