Succeeding in Queensland’s complex corporate environment requires a strong grasp of commercial law with a proven aptitude for strategy.
As a trusted partner to your board or leadership group the Keir Steele Waldon Lawyers Corporate Advisory team’s legal and commercial expertise will position your company to respond to opportunities to grow your competitive advantage or deliver value for your shareholders.
From project managing complex corporate ventures to leading your commercial transactions, our understanding of the key issues that matter to Queensland industry provides valuable strategic insight.
We have extensive experience providing forthright, action-oriented advice to private and public companies, multinationals, investors and equity funds, financial institutions and governments throughout Queensland.
Contact the Keir Steele Waldon Corporate Advisory team for advice on:
- Business structuring and restructuring including incorporation and public floats
- Acquisition and sale of public and private companies
- Financing and securitisation including underwritings, venture capital, equity raisings
- Complex commercial contracts, agreements and transactions
- Corporate government, compliance and due diligence
- Commercial property transactions
- Litigation and dispute resolution including shareholders disputes
- Managed investments, employee share and option schemes
- Personal property securities
- Competition and consumer law
- Taxation and superannuation
- Business succession planning