Health & Social Services
With demand for aged care and social services rising, healthcare providers face increased pressure in terms of cost, delivery and compliance.
At Keir Steele Waldon Lawyers, we understand the management and operation of health and social services must strike an effective balance between regulatory compliance, quality of care and commercial reality.
Our experience includes advising privately-owned, government-funded and community health and social services organisations such as health research groups, allied health professionals, hospitals, medical practices, aged-care facilities and retirement homes.
Contact the Keir Steele Waldon Health and Social Services Team for advice on:
- Accreditation, registration and regulatory approvals
- Regulatory compliance and due diligence
- Financing, development and establishment of health and social services facilities
- Insurance and risk management
- Employment, workers compensation and workplace health and safety
- Negotiation of services arrangements
- Data and privacy
- Business structuring and restructuring
- Finance and taxation
- Intellectual property
- Commercial contracts, agreements and transactions
- Litigation and dispute resolution