Planning and Development
Thriving regional economies are born from the effective planning and development of critical infrastructure, market-responsive projects and dynamic community spaces.
This is achieved by more than the application of relevant law. From the outset of your matter we will collaborate with you to develop a strong understanding of your vision and objectives then work hard to forge a clear path through the complex planning and development process to achieve outcomes that matter.
With proven expertise in leading planning, development and environment matters for both public and private sector clients, our passion is to build lasting relationships that deliver measurable results for regional communities.
Our extensive track record includes advising project proponents, investors, developers and government agencies to deliver large scale mixed use developments, entertainment and resort precincts, major government infrastructure, residential subdivision developments and industry and resources projects across Queensland.
Contact the Keir Steele Waldon Planning and Development team for:
Strategic Development Advice and Project Approval Management
- Planning applications and processes
- Project approval management including coordination of project consultants
- Vegetation, coastal management and issues
- Land resumption and compensation
- Planning and Environment Court
Major Projects, Negotiation and Drafting
- Planning instruments, land management and infrastructure agreements
- Covenants, easements and leases
- Environment, cultural heritage and land conservation matters