Whether you are buying, selling or investing in property, the conveyancing road is one that many of us will travel at some point in our lives. However common, the road can at times be difficult to navigate and comes with its fair share of risk.
Our conveyancing team are dedicated to helping you through the unfamiliar territory by providing comprehensive legal advice and identifying and avoiding potential problems.
The dream of owning your own home can be exciting and equally daunting when you are faced with everything that must be done. We use our skills and experience to protect your interests and create a positive experience every step of the way, so at the end of the day you can happily pop the champagne.
Our team can assist you with:
- Maintaining contact with the developer and their solicitors if you are purchasing property off the plan
- Liaising with your financier regarding preparation of mortgages and, if necessary, providing you with advice on mortgage documents
- Interpretation and plain-English advice on contract terms
- Negotiating contract terms
- Completing the conveyance on your behalf, including liaising with property and finance representatives